After my bad-ish date recently, I have been hustling for a more promising one...Ill call him the young IT guy. Hes attractive and young. We met at a wine bar in the nice part of town, typical. At first I was not sure how this guy would be, as with any potential Daddy, but we ended up clicking even though I was honestly not really feeling it at first. We clicked and he invited me over to his home for more of a fun time. I stayed and because hes young I guess, he is into the party and drug scene. Which is fine with me, a young college student haha. We had a great time and by the time I left he had slipped a great deal of money into my purse....
Sometimes I like that, you just throw mad cash into my purse as a surprise, love it. Though there is a bit of trashy that comes along with it, its kind of prostitute-ish which I AM NOT, ever. I'm so open to talking about it freely, I wish sometimes Daddies would talk more about it than just doing the throw it in your purse thing, Love it but at the same time, its weird...Though I really liked him. I felt like we connected and I am 99.9 percent sure hes going to be seeing me again. So I guess it all worked out. One thing on sugar dates I usually discuss is HOW we both came to this kind of thing and what we like/dislike about it. I find that when you talk about that kind of stuff it shows more of who you really are and what made an experience bad vs good so that we ladies can kind of interpret that into something beneficial for us. Anyway, talking about that we seemed to be very compatible in our experiences and expectations of someone. So he had told me that his venture into this sugar world was really based on how lucky he was to be young, attractive, and successful so he can be more picky about who he chooses to meet. (me, an attractive college student) So we also discussed past relationships, actual relationships, where you're committed, and he said all his past recent relationships (since his divorce, like many), were girls my age, 20 somethings that he took care of. So obviously he can relate to a 20-something to be in a relationship with and ended up online... and hes attractive. I love it. Its always my policy to play hard to get whether its meeting a random cute guy at a bar- to sugar dates especially. Though I never want a relationship from this kind of thing, its far too complicated to dedicate that time to for me, but this is the first time I have felt a "perfect" connection with someone...Rather than meeting a Daddy and maybe its not all there, something is missing but not enough missing to not take up an offer, you know? So hopefully Ill be seeing Mr IT a lot. I make it policy to never get attached to any man though. I have had plenty of bad relationships with men my age/ a few years older that I have fallen in love with and we struggle to keep the relationship going because of typical relationship problems. That is why I love sugar dating so much, because usually no man there is looking for a "normal" relationship and they don't have the time or energy for all that BS. I love that there is discretion, secrecy, and the politics of it all. Ha. On my profiles, I usually try to be as up front as I can, that way when I get offers, it is clearly there for them to see before any interaction happens. I meet them and sometimes its different than what they tell me, like they want relationships vs a real Sugar Baby, but its probably my demeanor that makes the difference too. I'm not slutty, I don't act like a stripper or a prostitute that uses this as a backup. I treat first meeting as an interview of sorts, though much more flirtatious in nature lol. I keep a professional, funny, feisty, quirky, attitude until I feel comfortable enough to show more of who I really am (sensual, funny, pretty dang smart, feisty still, more silly... which they love) than just some young sad girl searching for easy money. We in this sugar world all have our own individual hustle on Sugar Daddies and what works for us but you should always feel comfortable with what you're doing, because in the end, its you who has to live with the choices you make, not them. The only real advice I have to give on life is to always make sure you provide for yourself, never rely on anyone, a man, your parents, a baby daddy, to get you anything you NEED to live. I only hope that other sugar babies like me out there have another job or some source of income from anyone other than an SD, because once someone gets into that need mentality, they do things they would not have done if it weren't for a situation they ended up in. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment