9.12.2011

Oh mister millionaire,

I had a date tonight that I thought was going to be very promising, by the end it turned out to be kind of a dud. Even though I specifically say I am not looking for a boyfriend or husband out of this lifestyle, the men who apparently want that find me and somehow forget to mention that we dont have this in common despite talking about it. What is that about? Why would you waste your time with me when we aren't compatible in a pretty important way? We met for coffee, then invited me to dinner when coffee went well. We had dinner and it was a nice meal. I could tell from this 60 year old man hes obviously kind of lonely. He called me beautiful and very smart and mature for my age. Which all of those things I am hah... But it seemed like he was pretty happy to have me by his side, treating me uncomfortably girlfriend-ish. One thing I never seem to get over, are the strange looks you sometimes get by being a cute young woman hanging out with some old fuddy duddy. Eh, oh well. I learned a lot from him though in our few hours of meeting. Hes just one of those lucky people that life seemed to work out really well for. I could see by his hobbies that he probably needs a female companion in his life and I cant really do that, or else I would advertise I am looking for a relationship. His hobbies: collecting music boxes and rabbit figurines. However, he is undoubtedly very wealthy. I just felt weird when he was acting like a boyfriend figure. For one, we had just met, and that's weird for anyone, haha. Though the topic of money and assistance came up, always awkward but I tried to be upfront and honest about it. He didn't really have responses to it and then ended the night without any other mention of it or what the future holds for us, or about money. So I guess I do not really know where this is going or what I can expect from him for the price of acting like his girlfriend. Though he did express that he misses taking care of someone, who knows. And I thought this was interesting since today is the 12th of sept, he told me he had an office in the trade center on a floor the plane crashed into but luckily no one was there. Interesting, like I said, lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment