9.19.2011

Out of commission for a week :(

I had a bad week last week. Explosions happened between me and my long time ex/fwb/bf/wtf ever we are and those explosions definitely burned some bridges. So I am coping with all that happened between us. Then I go out the night after all those explosions and I lost my fucking wallet. Not the purse, just wallet, or it was stolen by some cray bitch I know. I am not entirely sure. But I'm feeling pretty upset about it all. I need to get back on my game and not let these things get me down and keep me from doing my best. My self esteem is a little bruised and I will miss the man I have been going back and forth with for the past 3 years. He never knew about my sugar life and after all the twisted things we admitted we did to each other, thank GOD this never came out. But Its Monday now, I will be okay...*sigh* I need some man-hater music.

1 comment:

  1. Losing your wallet is the worst thing ever! Make sure you cancel all of your cards(I'm sure you knew that). Such a huge pain in the butt, I'm sorry! They say bad things happen in three though- so you're done techinically(break,up, wallet mishap, Monday) haha. Best of luck this week "Walk towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you"...

    ReplyDelete